Monday, February 4, 2008

Hand painted Portrait











Over the Christmas holidays I was able to get in a few good photo shoots, and came up with some pretty good photos. I was thinking about starting a thread in NAPP to show a step by step tutorial on how I painted this picture, but opted to post them here.

I will post the step by step process that shows each step in how I painted it. The end result I think turned out pretty good. Please write your comments and let me know what you think. Thanks Sid


The first one is the original that I painted from!

The second one is a rough sketch with some painting in the eyes.


You can see how I added to each step.

It took me about a week to complete this portrait. Since I do things the old fashioned way. See something and paint it! Hope you like it..

No comments: