Friday, November 4, 2011

Native American Art show/Market coming

Finally finished construction on our home studio. Angelika is working daily out there with her orders. She also has the opportunity to create new stuff with all of her materials in front of her. There is still room for all of my stuff as well.

I have been busy with more commissioned work, and trying to get everything complete by the weekend. Hopefully I will finish up so I can get on with my new stuff.

I had a call from Janet Littlecrow at Littlecrow trading post. Her and her husband Sonny opened up a local store here in Ponca City, and are making plans on an Art market here sometime around the first part of December. Maybe the second week. My friend David Kaskaske will be joining me for this one day event. Once the date is set I will post it. Exciting times are coming, so if your in the area, make plans to attend the one day show/market.

No comments: