Friday, March 27, 2009

Giving credit where credit is due!





My friend and partner Dave Nelsen who does all my printing for me, has been very busy in some new discoveries with framing. I had asked him to see what he could do with my Donnie painting, and I think he surpassed all of my expectations. He actually superseded them. A frame inside a frame, with what feels like a very soft foam. He said it is a fabric with a foam board behind it. The color of the frame itself is pewter. The color of the fabric is purple, to compliment the red and blue colors I used in this painting. I couldn't be more happy with the end result. I think it will only add to the art show!

I wanted to display the frame and mat work I finished last night as well. I really like how it finished. I hope people will like what I do. Thanks for looking, Sid

No comments: