Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cusp of falling off into dream land I saw this



I had heard that when your right on the cusp of falling into rem-sleep your mine is as clear as it can be. When you have a vision at this time it has potential to be something either great or maybe not so great. lol All I know is I knew what I wanted to paint when I saw this. I know when you see traditional Native American Art it will have a certain type of dancer, but in this case my dancer is by no means of that certain type, he has his own style.

Another thing that I liked when doing this is how receptive my wife was about the outcome of it. She really loves this painting. I will prepare it for the gallery, and have it listed in my website for sale as well. Hope you like it as well. Please leave a comment. Thanks, Sid

No comments: