Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another Gallery upcoming soon!

Ok, I went to the opening for Linda Rous, her name is pronounced like Rose. Come to find out she is renowned through out the country, and has been painting for over 40 years now. I had a chance to visit with her, and the formal invite for my gallery will be coming in the mail. She did mention it will be a one day show. On a Saturday, during the annual alumni gathering in Fairview, Okla. She said there will be a lot of people there at that time, which sounded promising. I must say I was impressed with her no face doll creations. Very lovely work. Each one is individual, no two alike. Some even had beads hanging on them. Definitely something to see if you ever get a chance. Here are a couple of sites she has. Website #1 and Website #2

No comments: